Dienstag, 30. April 2013

Coming-Soon (hopefully)

I decided that I will post three facts everyday (as previously) and I wanna post gifs.. and actually I wanna have an own tumblr so maybe this will be my second blog in the future....
At the moment I also try to create pictures with words or sentences of James' songs... but maybe I will fail to creat them... I'm not that talented with technic things ...

If there is anything you want me to do on this blog, you can comment this entry or send me a message to this e-mail: amy.blogger@web.de (if you're german you can contact me in german :D) and I will see if I can do it or not.... but I promise I'll try!

Yeah... that's what I wanted to say.. and if you have critic, you can also contac me or comment this :D

Bye ♥















#LOVE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen