Sonntag, 7. April 2013

James' New Album And Single


James said that he didn't want to wait around like past winners.
“I’ll be really disappointed if I haven’t got any music out by April, I don’t understand why X Factor winners disappear for a year before releasing their first album. I’ll sleep in the studio if I have to.”

He has been working hard on his debut album which was reported to be released some time in June. His new single is also expected to be released in May.

"I will definitely be having control. I will have creative control and artistic license. If that's not the case then I wouldn't put anything out that I don't believe in"
"I think you're going to get a really honest piece of work. I have a lot to say, I have a lot of lyrics about my journey in life."

"I guess you'll get a niece story and some nice melodies and something that's easy one the ear, hopefully."

His debut album will feature songs written by the Teeside star himself, about his family in particular as well as how close he is to his sisters. A source also mentioned that some of the songs have got a real Boyz II Men R&B vibe to them while some tracks are rather emotional.

So, that sounds quite good, right?
I think we can really look forward...
I'm sooo excited!




#LOVE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen