Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

James Wants 'If You're Losing Sleep In Aberdeen" On his Debut Album


STV spoke with James about the song. He wrote it because his best friend Michael Dawson decided to move to Banchory, Aberdeenshire, UK, in 2008.

“I wrote it before Michael’s leaving do. He was really popular round our area, so we organised a leaving party for him. I played the song for him and he was crying his eyes out.


He asked me to record it, so I did so that he could have it to listen to if he was lonely in Aberdeen.”
According to James, the song would sound great on his debut album.

“There is lots of music that I haven’t released yet. It’s funny that you should mention the ‘Aberdeen’ song, because a couple of people who are on the tour were saying that they think I need to use that chorus on the album because it is really catchy.
I would love to include this song in my album, I think it’s really good. It’s one of those songs that is personal but people feel the warmth from it and I like songs that have the names of British cities or towns in them, it gives them a nice vibe.”

 I personally think, that it's definitely one of his best songs. When I first listened to this songs I cried really hard...And actually I still cry about it. I simply love this song, because it's very honest and I think it's amazing that he wrote it for his best friend, that they're so close....

You can listen to the song here. It's really amazing, just to think about this song, the lyrics brings tears to my eyes........

And here is the official YouTube channel from Michael Dawson.

And here is the official report form STV Aberdeen City.

#LOVE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen