Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

James' Journey through TheXFactor

I thought maybe it's interesting to .... yeah... actually I don't really know why I'm doing this..



Maybe for people who just became fans.... so that you have the overview about his time in theXFactor...

Anyway, here is the little list:

His mobile audition:
"Falling" by Alicia Keys

His live audition:
"Young" by Tulisa, but he did his VERY OWN version.

Bootcamp:
"A Million Love Songs" by Take That
 and
"How to Save a Life" by The Fray (group performance)

Judges House:
 "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt

Live Week 1:
"Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson

Live Week 2:
"No More Drama" by Mary J Blige

Live Week 3:
"I'm Sexy And I Know It" by LMFAO

Live Week 4:
"Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" by Eurythmics

Live Week 5:
"Don't Speak" by No Doubt

Live Week 6:
"Hometown Glory" by Adele

Live Week 7:
"Falling" by Alicia Keys
and
"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli

Live Week 8:
"Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
and
"SOS" by Abba

Live Week 9:
"The Power Of Love" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
and
"One" by U2

The Final:
"Feeling Good" by Nina Simone
and
"Make You Feel My Love" by Bob Dylan with Nicole
and
"Impossible" by Shontelle

There are a lot of other songs he (or his friends) uploaded on YouTube. I will make a list soon, but this may take a bit... there are really A LOT of songs.

Bye, xD



This is MY list, so I would be happy if nobody would copy it to his own blog/website (whatever)...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen